Tuesday, September 6, 2011








So this is what I have been busy working on for the past month. Lots and LOTS of new bags. The green one is mine, but I have the fabric to make another one just like it. I am super excited as I added zippers to the inside of the two larger bags. That was the one thing I didn't like about mine, so I may have to buy one :-) They are for sale on Etsy if anyone is interested.

I am still working on binding for a flannel baby blanket. And my Christmas sampler quilt needs binding as well. However my evenings have been taken up with canning and freezing with harvest in full swing so I doubt they will get done till frost occurs. Actually come to think of it I want to put them in a quilt show in Oct....Ahhh I guess I better get to work.

1 comment:

  1. These are amazingly cute!!! I'm always a sucker for a cute bag, but these are adorable. Can't wait to see y'all next week!

    ReplyDelete