Tuesday, January 17, 2012

New Quilts UP!

I made this quilt a few months ago, and have had it in a local store. It's technically still there, but I thought I would post it on etsy just to see if it could sell. I love the colors, and it's one my favorite fabric lines of all time! There is still a little of the fabric left at our local quilt shop. I keep asking the owner to put it on clearance so I can buy the rest, but she hasn't yet (says she loves it too much to put on clearance). So alas I just keep buying a little at a time and making what I think is worthy of it.
This quilt reads little girl to me, though I think it could go easily to a new mom-to-be who doesn't know what her baby is going to be. It was my first time making praire points, and they were fun! (Those are the little triangles around the body of the quilt. They are secured on one edge so they flap). This was a super fast quilt (I actually made it in one day!). So there is my update for 2012...maybe I'll most more... you never know :-)

Link to etsy: http://www.etsy.com/listing/90777334/pinwheel-baby-quilt

No comments:

Post a Comment