Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Running TiMe!

So it is official. I just signed up for TWO races. The first is in March in a little town near here. It's only a 5K. (I laugh at myself for putting only, because 10years ago it would have been 'only', only now... 3.1miles might not feel so nice). The second is a big ol' Half Marathon!! I am super excited about it too!! It's not till Aug. which gives me nice spring/summer training time.
Here's the link
Bridge of the Gods Half Marathon

Jason's cousin is supposed to do it too. She is doing the full triple crown, which is 3 halfs over the course of 5 months. But it's a bit of a drive, and well, let's be honest, one might just be enough. Of course if all goes as 'planned' (brahhhahaha) I should be planning a half near here in October too. But one little 13.1 mile run at a time.

We might have 6more weeks of winter, but shoot, spring is coming and I need to get running!!

Anyone want to join me? :-)

1 comment:

  1. I should join you. But alas, I always find an excuse not to run. :) Do you have access to a list of upcoming 5Ks in the area? One of our 'Thinner Winner" participants was asking.

    ReplyDelete