Monday, April 30, 2012

Updates- Updated

Below was a post I created a few weeks ago. I'm making progress...
I've updated the blog.
Sewing machine is fixed...though I am still leaning towards a new one. At least new embrodery software.
Still no Civil War Journals...Blah!

House- flower beds weeded.
Goats were killed due to disorderly dog (see previous post).
Garden disced (husband), tilled (me), planted (me). YAY for garden!!
No butter made (you can't expect everything!)

Running-
28.46 - didn't kill 29min. But did break it.
Umm... does chasing cows yesterday count? If so I did 2x last week.

Sales-
I did sell some semen yesterday :-)

so not perfect. but getting better.
New goals? Not yet. Give me a day to be happy :-)


I need to get with the times... my blog is UGLY! I know I at least have a blog, but let's be honest, how many people are actually reading this? I've got to get more creative.
So my 'sewing' goal this month...clean up BLOG.
goal 2. Get sewing machine fixed OR decide on new one (may have to wait till May if the better deal is in Portland :-p)
goal 3. Work on stinking Civil War Journals. I'm already 3.5 months behind...ahhhh!!!

House goal:
1. Get weeds out of flower beds.
2. Get goats in pasture.
3. Till or Disc garden
4. Plant said garden to early spring crops.
5. Make Butter.

Running goal:
1.Simple: Race on Saturday (Kill the 29 min. mark)
2.Start running 2-3x/week.

Sales goals:
1. Sell SOMETHING!!...:-)

READY SET...GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment